So I want to buy this: http://cgi.ebay.com/7-BLONDE-PINK-PURPLE鈥?/a>
As you can see, it's 7 inches long and 30 friggin inches wide...
Would it be okay to cut to any desired width? Would I have to seal the ends where I cut? How should I do that? I'm pretty sure I could put extra clips I would need on there with a glue gun... Can anyone give me some insight? Thanks ahead of time! :)Cutting a hair extension weft? too wide?
you just cut it with a scissor
heres some youtube vids where they glue on extentions
in this one they dont do the sides and she never posted a part 2 to show us but shes good at explaining how to put them in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iVErqW7Z鈥?/a>
in this one she does the sides but there is no sound but after you watch the first vid i posted its kind of a no-brainer as to what shes saying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVH2v9NcK鈥?/a>
and i havent watched the entire one of this one but she seems pretty legit too (and theres actually sound haha)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74DBDo3pP鈥?/a>Cutting a hair extension weft? too wide?
ye i suppose you could but yes you could need to seal the end.
sew it if you can because the top will be sewn, and sew on the extra clips if possible as that it how they will probably be attached at the moment :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment