Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Removing glue from hair extension weft.?

I've been buying my own wefts of hair extensions and gluing them in myself for a couple of years now, but because they get loose every couple of weeks I take them out and re-do them. Because of this, there ends up being a huge buildup of glue on the top of the weft and they don't stick in as strongly. Does anyone know how I can remove the glue? I can't pick it off as I've tried before and it only pulls off in little tiny tiny bits and it would be impossible to do it all.Removing glue from hair extension weft.?
ok so what i used to do when i wore them was when they were getting loose and tatty i soaked my hair, put on tons of conditionerr rubbing it where extensions are, wait about 20mins then slide the extensions out then comb my hair through with a really fine toothed comb, it just slides out the glue, good luck,,,, ohhh and also you can buy little pots (like the glue) that dissolves the glue!! ive never had a problem my way though.





ADD: ok so i missed the point of the question here,,, so the glue is on the actual weft?? well if that is the case then i would buy some of the glue dissolvant, its quite cheap i think it costs the same as glue actually.... sorry bwt the above .... good luckRemoving glue from hair extension weft.?
I am having the same issue? What is the product called that will remove the build up of glue off of the weft? I just keep having the buy new wefts every couple week b/c the glue gets so thick on the weft!

Report Abuse



http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip034.鈥?/a>





checkout the above site it will be helpful..

No comments:

Post a Comment