Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hair extensions...wefts vs hair extensions What is your experience?

I am considering extensions. I have read though they get tangled. Do wefts look and act real? What do you like better?Hair extensions...wefts vs hair extensions What is your experience?
I've only tryed the glue in extenstions and its a nightmare you bet your hair gets tangled takes me 45 mins. to get them out and your head hurts and neck from being cramped up trying to take it out. I'm going to try another kind instead of the glue ones. Hopefully it will be better. but not sure. I also use human hair not the synthetic kind. you pay more but looks nicer. . and forget about thinking its just the conditionar shampoo i've tryed it all even specialty ones from the salons they stilll get tangled.Hair extensions...wefts vs hair extensions What is your experience?
lol yeah my friends say the same thing about me i don't beat around the bush

Report Abuse



Where did your hair tangle the most... in the middle, towards the ends, or more toward the scalp? Also, what type are you getting now?

Report Abuse


  • under my skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment